Sea & Summit Suncreen
MADE FOR BEACH LIFEGUARDS BY A BEACH LIFEGUARD!
Made from 6 Unrefined Raw Organic ingredients you can pronounce
- SPF 36+ (Clinical testing resulted an SPF 40 for 7/10 subjects)
- UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum
- Excellent for Water Sports
- Won’t turn you white
- No Chemicals, Non-toxic
- Safe for All Ages • Cruelty Free • Made in the USA
- Net weight 12g / 0.42oz
Non-greasy – No Parabens – No Petrochemicals – No GMOs – No Chemicals – Non-irritating
This facestick is good for all outdoor activities and water sports. Its not just a facestick either. You can use it anywhere your body needs protection from the sun. Remember, clothing is the best protection. Apply wherever you need sun protection, rub in with one swipe, and be done! Re-apply as needed based on your individual skin type.
Why doesn’t it say “waterproof” or an amount of minutes for water resistance?
Because it’s now illegal to label any sunscreen as “waterproof” and water resistance testing is not applicable to real world usage. Do you think sitting in a fresh water bath is the same as swimming in a pool or the ocean? We Lifeguards don’t either! So we decided our real world testing will develop a reputation on its’ own of being an awesome formula that’s super water resistant. So, Yes, it’s excellent for water sports!
1) Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera)
2) Organic Jojoba Seed Oil Esters (Simmondsia Chinensis)
3) Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii)
4) Organic Beeswax
5) Organic Sesame Seed Oil (Sesamum Indicus)
6) Organic Carnauba Wax (Copernican Cerifera)
Zinc Oxide 10% (non-nano, cosmetic grade, non-coated, recycled)
Learn More at Sea & Summit Suncreen